Monday, July 5, 2010

summer love.










recently i've been experimenting with making simple dresses for myself and adding some fun accents to make them more personal. well after getting so much good feedback from other people, i've started my own little clothing line [or what i like to think :)] and i have been making some pretty little frocks out of recycled fabric. a little apprehensive, i put these little sprouts out at a festival last week and sold 1/2 of them! and i've got 4 online orders. so encouraging!












i've also been doing alot of baking, when I can!
my sweet niece Maiah turned 10 a few weeks ago and I got to prepare some food for her birthday party and make a sweet jumbo cupcake! it was a blast! I also go to dress up at the White Queen!





[mini french vanilla cupcakes with lavender icing and my famous banana bread!]




[my hubs playing main stage at a festival and below, mewithoutyou playing in nashville!]




[so now we are out on the road in the bus, driving endless miles. love this view]

No comments:

Post a Comment