Friday, July 30, 2010

necessities.

One of my favorite parts of traveling around is finding new little hole-in-the-wall places! This shop I went to was recommended by a friend who said I would love it, and she was right!
So I couldn't even think about how claustrophobic I was because I was to excited! This cute shop, Necessities
was a gem indeed!

This shop was stacked top to bottom with amazing antiques! Jewelry, clothes, fabric, dishes, baby carriages, wedding apparel!
every corner was like a new adventure of old, amazingly preserved stuff! I was in vintage heaven!

I was very impressed with this store that I asked the owner if I could photo-stalk her shop and post a blog about it! She gladly agreed!

















We also went into the sweet place called Smith's Market! Lot's of local and organic foods, as well as bulk/grab-n-go candy! it was great!




No comments:

Post a Comment