Friday, January 28, 2011

san francisco: pt. 2


i love all of the little nooks of san francisco.
coffee shops, bakeries, patisaries, clubs, bars, theaters...so glorious.




[adorable little condiment bar at a french bakery]

[sign for the condiments]

on our first day we also walked to

we indulged in some freshly baked sourdough bread, and yummy soup.
this was a wonderful reminder of my time here a few years ago with my whole family.
oh goodness.

[sourdough bread animals]


[baking sourdough bread at the Boudin bakery at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco]

[sourdough bread on the wharf]




[dinner one: Kuleto's]

[ricotta stuffed eggplant]



[mom and I indulging in some fine italian and wine]


one of my favorite things to do in this vast city is shop.
this is a view from sacks 5th, onto the off-set ice skating rink, in the middle of union square.


one of my favorite things to do in this vast city is shop.


[macaroon sighting number one]


No comments:

Post a Comment