Tuesday, January 19, 2010

inspired




i have recently been so inspired by the little things in my life.
falling asleep next to a hunk of a man every day.
the cold wet nose that wakes me up as soon as the sun rises, advocating me to take him out on a walk.
walking into my apple-pie ordered kitchen every day.
the bouquet of flowers on my table, that i refuse to get rid of.
they are just too delightful.
and the seemingly long hour of silence i have with my husband in the morning. no phones or distractions, just my tea and toast.
and the never-ending cranks that are turning in my head about my new adventure!

I am in the process of writing a cookbook!
encouraging people that it's not very hard to cook and eat healthy.
often people find it intimidating. I'm here to tell you it's not.
(..the rest to follow in my book)

so im collecting ideas, waking up in the middle of the night with cascades of flavors flowing through my brain.
i have been keeping my book by my bed to scribble down whatever odd ideas i am awaken with.




in my spare time i've been making some cake stands for my displays
they are turning out so great!







also, i am perfecting my gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free carrot cupcakes and frosting today! hopefully pictures to follow!



more bites tomorrow!









2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! I found your blog via Lori Todd... Love it. My life is an aim towards simple and healthy. I love to find other people who are passionate about those things. I didn't know you were in school for nutrition. Are you doing it online or here in town? Have you ever heard of Shaklee? He was the first guy to ever create a whole food supplement. He would take things straight from his garden and put them in pill form. Anyway, glad you're doing well! Akil and I live in East Nashville now... we should hang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhonda! Thanks for the compliments! I am doing it online- I have heard of Shacklee, not much but I have heard a little bit about him. Where is east nashville are you? yes let's hang and I have yet to see your baby!

    ReplyDelete