Sunday, January 31, 2010

orange you lovely!





this week we got snowed in! it was really nice because I was at my parents house and I absolutely love being here! It's so cozy and warm.
sipping coffee and using my mother's huge kitchen makes me feel at home.
this week I made some almond meal/gluten free/sugar free pancakes!

........

OH MY GOSH!




my husband actually invented these and we've been continually critiquing them, and I am so ecstatic to have these down to an art!



then I made Carrot muffins!








my dear friends, Julie + Josh Holmes had the incredibly animated baby girl:
Ivy Holmes! so darn cute!
I got to hold her all morning last week, i felt so special.




my sweet sister came over this week and she bought me the incredible mug!
so cute and typical for me! I am so grateful for her thoughtfulness!
lovely for my random coffee cup collection!


~

snow!!


my sweet wizard baby in the snow!


my sweet Julia Kevon made me this pillow for my christmas gift! Although its a tad late, I am thrilled to have such a tallented friend and I am so proud of this pillow! [now i just hope my grubby husband doesn't cover it with oil or some other manly stuff]


1 comment:

  1. looks like such a wonderful weekend!!!! the carrot muffins look delish! i made some banana muffins this weekend and we can't stop eating them! xo

    ReplyDelete