Wednesday, February 17, 2010

food brigade.



[healthy dinner with mrs. rhodes this week]



~


so here i am again.
eating more.
this week has been very full.
this week my Oma found an old published song book that was my uncle's, Jim/James Hendricks. He was married to my aunt and they were divorced before my aunt passed away but I am in awe of the beautiful songs he has written.

I am in so inspired!
He was one of the forerunners for the Legendary band, Mama's and the Papa's!



[the front of the song book]



[some pictures in the middle of the book- again, an old book]


Yesterday I came home to a package on my doorstep from my in-law's!




[i love packages!!!]



[some new baking stuff! I am so excited!]



on another note, some dear friends are in town today from Pittsburgh! I am pumped, i love these guys!





check out their music!

The Last Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment