Friday, March 19, 2010

a wonderful woman + dave bazan



Happy birthday to my mother!
She is such a beautiful person.
Yesterday we celebrated her 59th birthday!
She doesn't look a year over 40 right?
She has aged wonderfully! I hope I have those genes.

In honor of my mother, I made a [what turned out to be] fabulous Flourless Chocolate cake. With 73% dark chocolate [meaning dairy free] and sweetened with just a few tablespoons of agave [making it refined sugar free!]




The birthday celebration was just great! The whole family together, a light afternoon brunch and dinner to follow at a fun asian place, Wild Ginger!



[my new polka dot dress even made an appearance!]



On wednesday night Robert and I got superb, on the stage seating at the Dave Bazan Show in Nashville!
A few good pictures from the dark venue.








[went to show with some sweet friends, Julia and Jesse Kevon!]



[the Headlights opened for him]




[my sweet niece Maiah on a cannon in down town Franklin!]



[wonderful bus progress]


thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment